This past summer I was blessed enough to meet the most wonderful woman. I gave her adorable son swim lessons, and soon found out that she is a wedding photographer! Since then we've become great friends and she even trusts me enough to babysit both of her boys sometimes! We used her as our photographer for the wedding, and I am SO glad that we did. Aaron and I both hate getting our pictures taken, so the fact that a friendly face was behind the camera made it much more relaxed and fun. She did an amazing job, I can't believe how great the pictures turned out. Here are just a few of the over 500 amazing photos she took for us:

The bridal suite was pretty hectic before the ceremony started!

And of course the boys were hanging out bored in the hallway

I love that my friend Ally wore her curlers while she did my hair and makeup

:)

This is definitely one of my favorites

Check out that HOTTIE! You can check out the rest of the pictures of us prepping for the wedding on this link! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=48423&id=1806521672&l=9babd9810a

Our niece and nephew were PERFECT walking up the aisle!

And my brother was so handsome walking me down!

Ohhhh yeah ;) Here's the link to the rest of the pictures from the ceremony http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=48426&id=1806521672&l=76e1262aac

So fun!

Picking up Aaron is not so easy

How cute is this!?

:*

We pretty much got permission to smooch all day. Here's the rest of the formal pics! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=48427&id=1806521672&l=51668efa88

Hee hee cake on his face

I love that she got all of the adorable random moments

:-p

Dancin ladies

Here's the rest! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=48429&id=1806521672&l=7ea4a54efd
Jenni did a great job, I'm beyond pleased with how good they look. Check out her website if you ever need pictures for an event! She's a great friend and amazing photographer all rolled into one! :)
Love love love the beautiful pics from your beautiful day. Now I can't wait to get them in an album!
ReplyDeleteYay I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete