Love

Love
Together We Make A Family

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Job!

So in actuality, I'm writing this in May... but since it happened way back in February I changed the date to fake like I'm good at keeping up with this blog. :)

After months of searching, I finally got a new job! It wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I really love it so far! I quit lifeguarding at the gym, and I'm now a Human Resource Assistant at the HR office on Ft. Meade. Basically, I'm an office drone and sit at a desk from 9-5 but I love it so much more than working at Gaffney. I'm definitely still learning what the heck I'm doing, and I really miss seeing Aaron all day, but it's worth the trade-off of more money and actually enjoying being at work! So, if you are looking for a job give me a holler! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment